Heliga Kors kyrka (The church of the holy cross)
The church in Ronneby is located in the area Bergslagen, with ancestry from 10th Century.
BeskrivningThe church is located in the northeastern part of the town and surrounded by an old cemetery. The building is made of stone and brick and well-known for the fresco.
A famous symbol inside the church is an old door with hookmarks from Ronneby bloodbath 1564.
Bergslagen was the only remaining part of the town after the big fire in 1864, and even today a preserved area full of history.
The stairs "Munktrappan" from 1907 leads from the church, down to the square.