Fishing for pike in the Blekinge archipelago - Svalemåla Gäddfiske
Book a weekend package with pike fishing in fishing waters with a large population of 10-kilo pike in a scenic archipelago environment.
BeskrivningThe Blekinge archipelago is known for its superb pike fishing. There are plenty of large pike here, often around 10 kilos. Anglers come here for the appreciated nature, the accommodation and the fine fishing.
- 1 Premium boat Linder with sonar/gps and Minn Kotan with remote control.
- Accommodation for 3 people in a 6-bed cabin in the cottage village.
- 1 evening with a wood-fired sauna on the beach.
- Final cleaning
Book Thursday-Sunday > Boat 3 full days: Thursday fm. to Saturday evening.
Book Sunday-Thursday > Boat 4 full days: Sunday fm. to Wednesday evening.
Use the discount code "premium" and choose the discounted options as above.
Here you will fish along the varied coastline with its steep rock formations, shallow reed bays and deeper sections that guarantee you a wide range of fishing experiences.
- Jetty (if you come with your own boat).
- Small launching ramp
- Proximity to Järnavik harbour with larger launching ramp.
- Wood-fired sauna and hot tub by the beach, after a day of pike fishing.
Fishing permits can be purchased at iFiske.