The Baroque Garden - Grevagården
The small baroque garden in front of the main building of the Blekinge museum was reconstructed in 1978 with an ornamental parterre of trimmed shrubs and a terraced garden. The second tier of the garden is reached via a double stairway that was also repaired. On either side of the stairs there are two very old and very large yews. These are believed to have been planted in 1704.