Sölvesborgs Golf Club
One of Sweden's best golf courses with holes beautifully framed by tall ridges. Restaurant, accommodation, paddle court and exercise area.
BeskrivningIf you play golf in Sölvesborg, you play according to GolfDigest on Sweden's 21st best-ranked course (GolfDigest, 2018)
The club aims to offer, within a 10-mile radius, the best experience both before, during and after the golf round, by constantly improving and developing all parts of the facility.
Sölvesborg's golf course is a varied park and seaside course, which is known to be relatively easy to play. Maybe just because you always find the ball, even if the holes are surrounded by pines.
Scenic 18 holes at Sölvesborgsviken
Europe's longest walk and cycle bridge at 756m above Sölvesborgsviken connect the golf course with Sölvesborg city centre, and it takes 10-15 min to walk from the club to the centre. The course is designed and built on a sandy surface that allows playing all year round. Sölvesborg's golf course is charming, easy to walk and quite difficult to play. Coniferous and deciduous trees border the fairway, and from most holes, you can see the sea.
When you have played half the round and just chewed the mandatory sausage in the 10th, then you have 9 wonderful holes in front of you. Some of them include:
- The course's best par 3 holes 11: where the dam tests the player's precision.
- Hole 13 is a fairly short par 5 hole where you play down towards the sea an,d the wind lurks in the reeds.
- One of the course's most difficult holes is 15th. It is a tough challenge, even for the best.
- No. 17 is played along the sea from tee to green.
- The closing 18th hole follows Sölvesborgsviken and the view towards Sölvesborg's city is beautiful. After finishing the round, you can settle down on the terrace, with the 18th green, the water and the city in the background and enjoy something from the restaurant's menu.
When you park your car at Sölvesborg Golf Club, you have all the necessities in direct connection. The clubhouse with its facilities such as changing rooms, offices, golf shop and restaurant which is open all year round. There is also a driving range, paddle, Himalaya, golf studio, putting greens and practice area. 50 meters from the 1st tee, there are 7 cottages for rent with barbecue area.
- 18 holes and 9 holes Pay and Play
- Driving range
- Golf cars
- RV pitches for motorhomes & caravans
- Paddle track
- 7 modern cottages, 50 meters to the first tee
- BBQ area
- A total of 25-30 people can live in the holiday village, perfect for training camp!
Share your golf experience! Tag @visitblekinge for a chance to appear on Sweden's Gulf Coast page!