- to see & do
- Stroll or cycle over the long Sölvesborg Bridge.
- Try a large ice cream at the Glass Boat in Inner Harbor.
- Skejtta on the "Skejtan".
- Race around in Riddarparken, a playground in the centre.
- It is exciting and fun with horses. Visit any of all stables in Sölvesborg.
- Feel the wings of history at the castle ruin and let your imagination flow.
- Challenge the family to a game of football golf in Ysane.
- Stand at the front of the boat on the boat over to Hanö.
- Test the water slide at Hälleviksbadet.
- Learn to hit a real knot at Hällevik's fish museum.
Sölveborg's skateboarding track "Skejtan" is 650 square meters and made of concrete with edges, rails, corners and stairs. It is located in Sölvesborg's city center, close to both the travel center and Sölvesborgsbron.
Borrow a skateboard
If you lack a board, it is possible to borrow at Sölvesborg Mjällby Sparbank, at the cashiers. For everyone's safety, set times with only skateboarding are allowed. It is Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday between 18:00 and 22:00.