Tving's Church is one of Blekinge's largest churches with its 60 meters.
BeskrivningTving's church inaugurated on 17 september 1843. It is now one of Blekinge's largest, about 60 meters long and was built by the numer of parishioners. The walls are built of stone and whitewashed. The style is neoclassical, designed by C. Stahl.
Church's finest inventory is a medieval altarpiece from the early 1500's, a sculpted and painted producing the mercy seat and events from the Passion story. The altar ornament is a painted on canvas painting depicting supper and is signed by S Andersson 1842nd
The church underwent a complete restoration both internally and externally in 1997.