A living world heritage by Carlscrona Rediviva
<% getFormattedDate(occasion) %> <% setPopoverDateLabel(occasion) %>
Welcome to a living world heritage!
Experience a living world heritage with various events inspired by the 18th century on this exhibition by Carlscrona Rediviva!
BeskrivningCarlscrona Rediviva presents their activity in collaboration with the Naval Museum, Karlskrona Municipality and Trossö fastigheter.
Tuesdays at 14.00-17.00:
- Dance master Hjelm invites you to new contradictions
- The 18th century artist Åke Franzén transforms you into the sketchbook
Monday - Friday from 10:00 to 18:00
- Quiz walk
- Knot production
- World Heritage Information
- Walking tour with world heritage issues
- Photo station in 18th century costume
Date: 13/6 - 26/8
Opening hours: Monday - Friday, 10:00 - 18:00
Ronnebygatan 47, 371 33 Karlskrona